Thursday, March 24, 2016

Camp Reflections

STOP it Jada your making me want one write (right) now!
Ah when is this stupid line gonna move?
Nice backpack girls and boys 
Instead of Mrs Ramsay let's call you silly Ramsay 
NO don't go cross eyed you will stay like that forever
You spin my head write (right) round write (right) round


It's looking at me I want to eat it all up by myself PLEASE!!! 
I came in like a slippery ball of fire
It's a beautiful day in the pit of DOOM!!!

Something that challenged me at Camp Omatua was tubing because I have not been tubing before and I am terrified of eels because I know they are slimy and a little bit naughty because they nip you and I noticed a  baby one behind a rock and just flouting under the water. The eel was black-sh grey-sh so kinda the same.
Tubing was so awesome I have to do that again same day maybe all day everyday it was cool and relaxing. Fear factor food was my personal favorite except for the fresh animal blood Mrs Hill told us but it actually
was coconut milk yuck!!! I puked up in the sink (Sorry Mrs Hill) We all did the last challenges all together as a real team to me. I still tried to think this one out but when every one took off their blind fold and then... Mrs Hill said it out loud it's weetbix. I was still finding out what was it.

Camp Omatua  was awesome. I hope we go there again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment